Saturday, March 17, 2007
9:02 PM
OH TUHAN KU CINTA DIASucha long while since I last blogged
Well let's review back what I did for the past four days
WEDNESDAYDental appointment :/
Went Fad's house to cook ondeh-ondeh
WENT MOVIE<3
LONG STORY EH!
I thought I was late,so I ran and ran
Then at Novena,Aini called,saying that she would be late cos she was waiting for Khairul
And guess what?They were only at Admiralty>:[
So I waited and waited
And decided to read a book
So while about to close the book
I was DAMN smart
And slammed it right at my nose, thus causing my specs to hit my eye
GREATTTTTT,and it had to itch ALOT
So after watch movie, went to eat at LJS,I couldn't so I took potato salad ):
FUNNAYE CONVERSATIONS!
Dad wanted to pick me up
And Irfan,Khairul & Aini being such SWEETIE PIES
Insisted on waiting for my dad
THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH NICE PEOPLEGuess I'm still too young eh?
THURSDAYNP!In the morning,damn tiring
Borrowed shoes,skirt
STOPPED DRILLS AT 11
Council Investiture rehearsal, then PBMC Camp
Quite boring I think
Slept,was sick
FRIDAYWoke up
Amazing race
Reach school,was sick
WENT HOME AT 6.30pm
TODAYWent for the workshop
Was quite nice,but proceeding the end,it became,BORINGGGG
But on a lighter note,THERE WERE GREAT FOOD
ULTIMATE LOVE I SWEAR!
And AFIQAH! Thank you for teaching me equations & formulae
<3 ya!
I'm tired,and I still have WORK to complete );
THAT'S ALL!
BYE!